terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

The Queen of Clubs


I don't know how much of this is my doing.


Certainly there is a path to follow. There must be some kind of music to be heard. I'm sure there are some things I could have done. There are some things I should be able to remember. But I have the feeling I forgot to do something along the way. I have this vision on my mind of someone saying "I should have asked you to marry me when I had the chance". It sounds like something from a movie...


I could use a direction. One arrow to point the way. I have a card, that's the Queen of Clubs. I found it once, on the street, in front of the building where I live. I thought it meant something, I looked it up. "Strong, dark-haired woman."


I need to draw another card. I bought a deck today. I am certain there must be something for me to do. Maybe something is my doing, maybe it's not all Fate and faith.


So I bought a whole deck today...

Sem comentários: