terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2009

"I had to know, so I asked..."


Suddenly I find myself not caring, not paying attention, not listening, not talking, and not even breathing upon a castle made of imaginary cards…

Suddenly I find myself not here, not existing, not for this world, not for this life; not for things that are good and great, not even for things that are here and in every day…

Suddenly I find myself not dealing, not with people, nor societies, nor entities, not even with ghosts…

And so I just have to ask: am I finally learning?

“Letting the days go by
(let the water hold me down)
Letting the days go by
(water flowing underground)
Into the blue again
(after the money is gone)
Once in a lifetime
(water flowing underground)

Same as it ever was…”

1 comentário:

Pearl disse...

Ajunta-te ao clube...nestes dias que correm também pouco me importa, os meus dias são uma roda viva completamente mecanizada e, tendo consciencia disso, deixo andar pois pouco mais há a fazer ou sentir, é assim...
Sabes, cada vez q olho pra esta imagem que diz "Stop making sense", mais acho que é isso que está a acontecer. Se isso é algum processo de aprendizagem não sei, mas também...who cares?...
Beijokas